As per the Employment – Unemployment Survey of 2011-12, presented by the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO), the total workforce of India is 474.23 million. However, out of this total workforce, only 8 per cent belong to the formal sector, and the remaining 92 per cent are working in the informal sector. Additionally, 60 percent of the growth of GDP is due to the contribution of these informal sector workers. According to the Indian Constitution, the Government of India is required to create employment opportunities and ensure that all workers (formal and informal sectors) have access to a reasonable standard of living that includes all socioeconomic and other welfare opportunities.
EC and CC are the Encumbrance Certificate and Completion certificate.»Proceed