What is Legal Advice?
Legal advice is the giving of a professional or formal opinion regarding
the substance or procedure of the law in relation to a particular factual
situation. The provision of legal advice will often involve analyzing a
set of facts and advising a person to take a specific course of action
based on the applicable law.
Why should you get it done?
- legal advice has the following characteristics:
- ● It requires the legal knowledge, skill, education, and judgment
- ● It applies specific law to a particular set of circumstances
- ● It affects someone's legal rights or responsibilities
How does it work?
- Depending on the situation, legal advice and legal information can both be useful.
- While some situations require the advice of an attorney, such as filing a lawsuit or defending against criminal charges, other situations may warrant obtaining legal information creating responsibilities for the advice-giver.
- LegalBee provides you with the best legal advice which will help you out with all your problems.