What is Adoption?
Adoption means the process through which the adopted child
becomes the lawful child of his adoptive parents with all the rights,
privileges, and responsibilities that are attached to a biological child.
Why should you get it done?
- An adoption lawyer is someone that will help you through the entire legal process of infant or child adoption.
- They will help you find the right adoption agency or independent adoptee while protecting your rights through the process.
How does it work?
- One can adopt a child only through submission of online application available at www.cara.nic.in and following the procedures provided in the Adoption Regulations, 2017.
- For further details please visit the website www.cara.nic.in It is now mandatory to register online on CARINGS to adopt a child.
- If you are not familiar / unable to register online, you can approach the District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) of your district.