What is Birth Certificate?
A birth certificate is the first document issued to a newborn by the
state-authorized authority affirming the facts of the birth like date of birth with time
and place of birth, parental details, address, and religion of the parents. It is a
foundation document that leads to other document creation in a person's life
journey. In this modern era, all of us have a Birth certificate and have also come
across stories of people having to face difficulties for not having a Birth
Why should you get it done?
- There are many reasons to register a birth and obtain a birth certificate but the most important is that it creates a legal identity. 1. For the following reasons you need a birth certificate:
- 2. School admission: No school admission is possible without a birth certificate. Every state-recognized school whether public or private requires it.
- 3. Proof of Age: A birth certificate is used to obtain a job as specific jobs have age criteria. At the time of marriage to prove attainment of marriageable age prescribed by the law to marry. For voting, enroll with the Electoral Rolls. Proof of age when applying for a passport and visa. To obtain a Driver’s license.
How does it work?
- ● · Consultation Our consultant shall give you a call and explain to you the detailed procedure and recheck the documentation.
- ● · Drafting Upon receiving the proper documentation our lawyers will draft the affidavit along with the authority letter (If required).
- ● · Signature The documents so drafted shall be shared with you in soft copy for signatures. We would request you send the signed copy of the documents through courier or any other means
- ● · Submission Upon receiving the signed documents, we will apply at the office of the Registrar of birth.
- ● · Deliverable After the issuance of the birth certificate, we will collect the same and send it to you via courier.